Friday, December 10, 2010

I am currently developing a live wallpaper (which is almost complete) but I only have an analog clock at the center of the wallpaper. I was wanting to also be able to replace the clock with weather icons, but I don't know how to obtain weather information (or any at all, for that matter) from a source and convert it to images. Does anyone know how to do this? Here is a pic of the live wallpaper: the arcs rotate around the clock (which is a built-in widget) at different rates and in different directions. What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I envy the hell out of you. I wish I could buckle down and get serious about learning app development. I took an online course for Beginner Java and passed it but still have no idea what i am doing =) I am currently re-ding the same course until I actually understand what I am doing.

    You are doing a great job with your programming. Your ideas and progress are an inspiration for me to continue my education. Best of luck to you in the future!

    ~Synaptyc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your wallpaper. I've just started getting into android development (picked up a nexus one a week ago!) and I found your blog from XDA. Anyway, one quick suggestion, you should make your app more easy to find from your website. I was reading through your blog and it still took a while to find your app on the market. I know it is just a little test app for you to work with, but if you are going to have this blog, you should use it to promote your app(s) more. Maybe a QR code that takes my phone straight to the dload page on the market?

    ReplyDelete