Friday, November 19, 2010

Major Update

I published an update for the DYLM app. I have added a Menu that has a Help (?) button and Clear (x) button. The Help button shows the current version and tells the user how to get to this website. The Clear button simply clears the selection made by the user. I have also added the logo for this sight at the bottom of the screen that, when tapped, will bring the user straight here. I am still working on the option to set the background behind the text and buttons. Most people don't understand what the point of the application is and give bad reviews, so read the description before judging the app, please. I also updated the description so that people won't be confused that the app sends the message over text, email, or bluetooth. Sorry for not making it clear earlier. For those of you who have downloaded it and are reading this, thank you :)

-X

No comments:

Post a Comment